HPE JL075A Aruba 3810M 16SFP+ 2-Slot Switch
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series is an industry-leading mobile campus access solution for enterprises, SMBs, and branch office networks. With HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit ports for high-speed IEEE 802.11ac devices, the Aruba 3810 will prepare your network for tomorrow. Right-size deployment and back haul capacity with modular 10GbE and 40GbE uplinks.
Full PoE+ provisioning available on 48-ports. Dual, redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and innovative backplane stacking technology delivers resiliency and scalability in a convenient 1U form factor. Advanced Layer 2 and 3 feature set with OSPF, IPv6, IPv4 BGP, Tunneled node, robust QoS, and policy-based routing are included with no software licensing.
With support for OpenFlow, the Aruba 3810 is ready to take advantage of SDN applications such as HPE Network Visualizer, HPE Network Optimizer, and HPE Network Protector applications. Easy to deploy and manage withadvanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave. With support from Aruba Central, you can quickly set up remote branch sites with little or no IT support.
- Advanced Layer 3 switch series with backplane stacking, low latency and resiliency
- Security and network management tools with ClearPass Policy Manager, AirWave and Central support
- Modular line rate 10GbE and 40GbE ports for wireless aggregation
- HPE Smart Rate for high-speed multi-gigabit capacity and PoE+ power
- Optimized for innovative SDN applications with OpenFlow support